Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh are one of the most lovey-dovey couple of Bollywood. Though both never opened up about their relationship status, their PDA on the social media says a lot…
Recently, Ranveer Singh shared a fabulous selfie that soon went viral. The ‘Simmba’ star is seen posing against the backdrop of the blue ocean, flaunting his chiseled body in an unbuttoned shirt. The image received many reactions from the industry, even from Deepika. She wrote, “Mine” with several love struck emojis.
Their fans love the adorable post and sent shower of blessings on couple , here are some cute comments
- sumith_sj@deepikapadukone he’s all yours deepu😘
- angguptaCan’t hold it..deepu should stay with him 😍💋💋❤
- shukla2500@deepikapadukone ap log Dil se pyar nhai karte paise se pyar Karti hai
- anggupta@deepikapadukone he’s always yours ❤💋💋
- manaspapneja@deepikapadukone r u sure u won’t delete this comment ????
- thesahasrai@deepikapadukone such a amazing pair you guys make !
- lizziotic@deepikapadukone omg i love you bothhhhh❤❤
- emnamnif19@deepikapadukone i love you bothhh when you willl get married 🔥🔥❤❤❤❤❤❤ and you will be Mrs deepika padukone singh
- filmyaddict@deepikapadukone yes rub it in. Also go to sleep. Also distance makes your pda increase but I ain’t complaining.
- angmx8@deepikapadukonedaaaamnnnnn yaaaaas Queen show your handsome man how much you love him!! Love you deedee
On the work front, Ranveer Singh is busy with the shoot of his next film ‘Simmba’. The Rohit Shetty directorial also stars Sara Ali Khan in a pivotal role. ‘Simmba’ is set to hit the screens on December 28, 2018.
Reportedly, Deepika Padukone has Vishal Bhardwaj’s next untitled film which is based on Ashraf Khan, popularly known as Sapna Didi, who was a feared name in the underworld. The film also stars Irrfan Khan but has been put on hold because of Irran’s health issues.